Who We are
Champaign Imaging LLC is developing the next-generation, quantitative neuroimaging technology (NGNT) systems with high spatial and temporal resolution while simultaneously reducing acoustic noise for subject’s comfort. In this policy, we may refer to Champaign Imaging LLC as “Champaign Imaging”, “we”, “us”, or “our”. We may refer to you as “user”, “you”, or “your”.
Champaign Imaging collects the following data: Personal identification information (Name, email address, and/or phone number).
How Do We Collect Your Data?
We collect information from you when you:
- Voluntarily send us a message through our contact us from.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How Will We Use Your Data?
Champaign Imaging collects your data so that we may, from time to time, email you with updates about our progress.
How Do We Store Your Data?
Champaign Imaging securely stores your data at champaignimaging.com
What Are Your Data Protection Rights?
- The right to access – You have the right to request Champaign Imaging for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Champaign Imaging correct any information you believe is inaccurate. Additionally, you have the right to request Champaign Imaging to complete information that you believe to be incomplete.
- The right to erasure – you have the right to request that Champaign Imaging erase your personal data.
Privacy Policies of Other Websites
What Are Cookies?
You can disable the downloading of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser help for how to do this.) Be aware that disabling cookies will impact the functionality of this and other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies may impact certain functions and features of our site.
The Cookies We Set
Third Party Cookies
- This site makes use of social media buttons and/or plugins that allow you to connect with us via social media. As a result, various social media websites may set cookies through our site which are subject to their respective privacy policies.